Our CPAs and tax preparers are knowledgeable, responsive and provide our individual and business clients with tax saving advice. Whether we prepare your books or not, we can help you get organized, tackling your taxes efficiently and effectively. We take a proactive approach, requesting documents and asking questions so that we have all information necessary to prepare an accurate return and maximize your deductions. We prepare all types of returns, from the most basic to very complex and intricate.
We can assist you with your current or past year filings. We can help you clear up those pesky notices from the IRS or the state. We become the registered agent on your Texas entities so that we can quickly respond to notices that may put your corporate charter in jeopardy. Our staff is seasoned in both business and individual filings, and we are especially knowledgeable about how the two work together. We provide a comprehensive approach to your tax and accounting needs, looking at all angles to ensure we understand and capture the entire picture.
• Individual returns (Form 1040)
• Business returns (Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065)
• State income and franchise tax returns
• Fiduciary and gift returns (Forms 1041, 709)
• Amended and past due tax returns
• Quarterly estimated tax calculations
• EIN applications, S-Corp elections
• IRS notices, liens, and levies
• Audit representation